This is an accessibility statement from Air Outlook Express.
Measures to support accessibility
Air Outlook Express takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Air Outlook Express:
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Include people with disabilities in our design personas when possible
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Air Outlook Express is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Additional accessibility considerations
Although our goal is WCAG 2.1 Level AA conformance, we have also applied some Level AAA Success Criteria: Images of text are only used for decorative purposes. Re-authentication after a session expires does not cause loss of data. Some videos have sign language interpretation.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Air Outlook Express. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Air Outlook Express
- Phone: 256-242-9441
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visitor Address: 4101 Darby CT NW Huntsville, Alabama 35810
- Postal Address: 4101 Darby CT NW Huntsville, Alabama 35810
We try to respond to feedback within 3 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Air Outlook Express is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
Air Outlook Express is not compatible with:
- browsers older than 3 major versions” or “Mobile operating systems older than 5 years
Accessibility of Air Outlook Express relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Air Outlook Express , there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Air Outlook Express:
- Comments from users: Uploaded images may not have text alternatives because We cannot ensure the quality of contributions. We monitor user comments and typically repair issues within 3 business days. Please email email@example.com if encounter an issue.
Air Outlook Express assessed the accessibility of Air Outlook Express by the following approaches:
We aim to respond to accessibility feedback within 3 business days, and to propose a solution within 10 business days. entity], should you be dissatisfied with our response to you
Formal approval of this accessibility
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
Air Outlook Express
Director of Communication